Ready Mix Concrete is one of the most versatile construction materials in existence in today's construction industry. Ready Mix Concrete applications can range from a sidewalk or stoop in a residential home to foundations and floors in an urban high rise. Concrete is durable, workable, economical and "green" and recyclable. The have been many technological advance in the Ready Mix Concrete industry over the past several years, which only increases the already extensive list of concrete applications.
This following is only a partial list of Ready Mix Concrete applications.
• Sidewalks, driveways, patios and stoops.
• Decorative-stamped, colored and exposed aggregate
• Foundations and footings for high rises and homes
• Highway pavement for roads and overpasses
• Bridges, tunnels and subways
• Retaining walls both decorative and structural
• Trenches and encasing for electrical, gas, water, fiber optic lines,
telecommunications and cable TV.
• Lightweight Concrete for floors, ceilings and roofs
• Grouting of pre-cast concrete slabs
• Flow able fill for a back fill substitute, trench base material,
filling abandon fuel and oil tanks.